The HD4 is the latest in a series of popular trail bikes from Ibis, featuring 27.5" wheels and 150mm of rear wheel travel, delivered through the efficient dw-link suspension. Building on the success of the HD3 and its predecessors, the HD4 has been further refined and optimized to handle the steepest most aggressive terrain found worldwide. Testing over the past year was conducted throughout Northern California’s most rugged back country trails and also by members of our Enduro World Series (EWS) team.
What’s new in the HD4?
- Refined progressive geometry
- 64.9 degree head tube angle
- Reach increases across the size range (4mm on small, to 34mm on XL)
- Seat tube length reduction and bore depth increase, allowing for the longest droppers
- 30% stiffer upper link, 40% stiffer lower link
- Increased progression in shock leverage curve for better big hit performance
- Re-engineered carbon layup yielding greater frame stiffness overall
- dw-link v5 kinematics, Dave’s most efficient system to date
- Available in Fireball Red, or Añejo Silver & Lime
The HD4 will begin shipping worldwide June 15th.
Learn more about the Mojo HD 4