The highly decorated Scout has bike reviewers and riders alike sratching their heads about how capable a mid travel trail bike can be.
The Scout has the character of a slopestyle bike that is also extremely cabable to pedal big mileage in any terrain. Redefining what a true trail bike should feel like, the Scout is equally at home slashing turns deep in the backcountry or turning your local trails into a playground. The long front center and 67 degree head angle keep you comfortable and safe; while the short 425mm chainstay and super low bottom bracket let you get wild.
- Progressive Geometry - Long, Low and Slack
- Award Winning GiddyUp Link Suspension
- Integrated Rubber Chainstay Protection
- Collet Style Main Pivot Hardware
- E2 Low Direct Mount Front Derailleur Support
- ISCG05 Chainguide Mounting
- Syntace X12 Rear 142mm Axle and Universal Transition Derailleur Hanger
- Full Size Water Bottle Compatibility
- User Friendly 73mm Threaded Bottom Bracket
- Internal Cable Routing with Stealth Dropper Post Routing
- Large Frame Weight With Rear Shock: 7.3 lbs. / Large Complete Bike w/Kit 2: 28.9 lbs.