Finally a kid's bike for the junior rippers that ride more than a bike park.
Our Ripcord is a 24" wheel kids bike designed to handle any trail condition. The Ripcord is designed to be comfortable for pedaling with size appropriate front end height, and confident handling from a 67 degree head angle and short 381mm chainstay. Strong enough for intermediate level bike park riding, and light enough for XC journeys; the Ripcord is one kid's bike that does it all. We have based the design around a 100mm travel 26" fork and a standard size rear shock so you have plenty of upgrade options down the road.
- Super Low Standover & Handlebar Height
- Standard Size Rear Shock
- Geo Designed Around 100mm 26" Fork For Easy Upgrade to Higher End Forks
- Adjustable Reach Hydraulic Brakes
- Wide Range 1x9 Gearing For Simplicity
- Frame Weight With Rear Shock: 5.4 lbs. / Complete Bike w/Kit 2: 29.8 lbs.