The Smuggler takes the 29er in a new direction with a short travel platform that isn't short on versatility and has critics calling it one of the top mountain bikes of 2016.
Aggressive geometry with a slack 67.5 head angle and roomy cockpit let you push the bike hard while the 29 wheels smooth out rough terrain. The short 435mm chainstay and 115mm of progressive suspension keep the bike agile, responsive and playful for maximum fun on whatever trail you choose.
- Progressive Geometry - Long, Low and Slack
- Award Winning GiddyUp Link Suspension
- Integrated Rubber Chainstay Protection
- Collet Style Main Pivot Hardware
- ISCG05 Chainguide Mounting
- Syntace X12 Rear 142mm Axle and Universal Transition Derailleur Hanger
- Full Size Water Bottle Compatibility
- User Friendly 73mm Threaded Bottom Bracket
- Internal Cable Routing with Stealth Dropper Post Routing
- Large Frame Weight With Rear Shock: 7.3 lbs. / Large Complete Bike w/Kit 2: 29 lbs.