TRANSITION SCOUT CARBON
The all new Scout Carbon has the character of a slopestyle bike blended with a super light weight package to pedal big mileage in any terrain.
Taking mid travel to all new places, the Scout is equally at home slashing turns deep in the backcountry or turning your local trails into a playground. The long front center and 67 degree head angle keep you comfortable and safe; while the short 425mm chainstay and super low bottom bracket let you get wild.
- Progressive Geometry - Long, Low and Slack
- Award Winning GiddyUp Link Suspension
- Integrated Rubber Chainstay Protection
- Collet Style Main Pivot Hardware
- ISCG05 Chainguide Mounting
- Syntace X12 Rear 142mm Axle and Universal Transition Derailleur Hanger
- Full Size Water Bottle Compatibility
- User Friendly 73mm Threaded Bottom Bracket
- Tubes Inside Tubes Cable Routing Technology
- Large Frame Weight With Rear Shock: 6.2 lbs. / Large Complete Bike w/Kit 2: 27.7 lbs.