Transition gets back to it's slopestyle short travel roots with the new Triple.
You don't have to wear skinny jeans and flip whip like an FMB pro to have fun on this bike. The Triple pays homage to our past Slopestyle models like the BottleRocket and Double with some serious modern day engineering that will make your brain hurt. Stuff like a concentric bottom bracket pivot and an ultra progressive leverage rate curve for maximum boost-ability. If you like your bike packed with features than look no further. The Triple's adjustable dropouts and zero chain growth allows you to run singlespeed without a tensioner, and how about a downtube shifter mount so you can barspin for days without having to worry about your shifter. All this with updated geometry and 'one size fits all' so you don't have to rack your brain over what size to get.
- Zero Chain growth Concentric BB Pivot
- Ultra short 390mm Chainstay Length
- Adjustable 10x135 Dropouts for Gears or SingleSpeed Drivetrains
- Tapered Headtube
- Threaded 73mm Bottom Bracket Shell
- Removable Downtube Shifter Mount
- Frame Weight with Rear Shock: 7.5 lbs. / Complete Bike 28.5 lbs.